Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Top 3 exercises to lose weight

Now a lot of you would think you can work out for a little time everyday to burn fat but that would be wrong.
Fat is stored as backup energy and your body will not burn fat unless you work out for about 30 minutes…When you exercise you burn the energy you gained from the food you ate that very day.
I am a bit jolly myself but I have lost 40 pounds with these 5 exercises’ I have searched on the internet.
Before starting how to lose weight, I have tried this I, the results were promising.
 The first one of the list is
STEP AEROBICS
This very exercise will burn 800 cal/hr
Step Aerobics mainly targets your legs and hips, Step aerobics gives our promising results and in a very short time. This is also a great exercise for your abs.
Because of this 5 step acumen I was able to lose weight and my friends as well.

BICYCLING
Bicycling can burn anywhere from 400 to a thousand cal/hr
Depending on how fast you cycle. Not only that it is good for your health and helps you lose weight. You are being a part of the big change
Not only that is burns calories but is also very environmental friendly. You are being a part of the big change, Fight against global warming. It is the biggest problem in the world right now that can change the very structure of our vary lives.
If you cycle, you are applauded by me.

SWIMMING

Swimming is my favorite way of losing weight; I just love to swim in the wild blue ocean.
It can burn around 800 cal/hr and not only that it will work on your whole body but it will surely make you feel fresh.
Get in touch with the nature. Have you ever seen swimmers? Their physical body is very attractive and now we know the secret to that.

RACQUETBALL
 Racquetball is fun to play and burns 500-800 calories per hour.
The side to side running is also a great cardiac exercise it tones your legs, hips, and thighs. I personally love Racquetball... I play it with my partner all the time.

ROWING
Rowing burns 400-600 cal/hr. Not Tips that how to lose weight properly only it is a very good way to interac t in your social life, Meet new people but it also makes your arms very strong not muscular but strong.
Getting along with a local rowing club is always a good idea.
Rowing is a beautiful experience, a sense of adventure!
You can take your family rowing I am sure everyone will love it.
The answer is no…
Do you know why? Because they did not used any contained food. There was nothing that had a mixture of...
Our ancestors were healthier, stronger and had good reflexes because they did not used anything that came in a box or a packet containing a lot of chemicals to keep it fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment